Saturday, February 12, 2011

34 Weeks - The Tooth Appears!

You have this amazing habit of hitting milestones the day AFTER your weekly anniversaries or month-aversaries.  This week was no exception.  And of course your dad is so busy/lazy that he doesn't get around to posting them the day that they happen.  Which works out well for me because then I have something to post during your weekly anniversaries/month-aversaries.

And what happened the day after your month-aversary this time?  A tooth popped out!  It actually took a while to get a good picture of it.  You often show it off while walking and smiling, or laughing.  But you know how you are - always moving!  So it was hard to get it "on film" as it were.  And we have yet to get one!  So I will just use this time to gratuitously post cute pictures of you.

Just lovin' life!

Whadda ya mean "What am I doin'?" I'm not doin' anything!

Walking is cool because now I can carry things...

... like my old pal "Monkey Bear!"

I am the cutest, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment