Sunday, November 21, 2010

23 Weeks - Smiles for the Daddy


You are now 23 weeks old.  What is there to talk about?

Sure we spent some time with family this last weekend.  You had cousins/second-cousins in from the nether parts of the country (Ohio and Florida).  Sure you are so very, very close to crawling.  But these are all things you have heard before on the blog and nothing really new.  Well maybe the cousins from Ohio and Florida aren't old news, but visiting family is nothing new.



What I felt most important to me this week is your smile.  Not that you smile in general.  No, you smile at me when I say your name.  You smile so big you lose your balance when I come home from work.  And there really is no better joy/reward than seeing you so happy to see me you smile and lose all control.

No comments:

Post a Comment