Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Halloween


You actually had three different outfits for Halloween.  One costume- the afore-pictured Lady Bug (or as I called you my Love Bug).  Which you wore to the Ward potluck and Trunk-or-Treating the Friday before Halloween as well as Trick-or-Treating in Ellensburg the Saturday before Halloween.


One purchased outfit - a onesie that says "Daddy is Under my Spell."  The pants were super cute with the kitty on the bum.



And one outfit that your Grandma Perkins made for you.  The hat was purchased, but the purple onesie had a cute little skirt that was sewn onto it.  You actually wore that to church on Halloween Sunday.  Which is kinda funny because usually Christmas is a big deal when it is on Sunday because it is all about the birth of Christ, but Halloween is almost the opposite of Christmas with it's unholy themes and what not.  But it was cute and all the ladies at church thought you were the cutest!


You wore all the outfits several times, which I really like because I am a big proponent of getting the most for your money when it comes to clothing.  Wear it as often as possible, I say.  But I guess since you are wearing a lot of free clothing it is all right to spend a little money on some fun clothes for the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment