Sunday, March 6, 2011

37 Weeks - Waving


Still so very, very far behind on posting so all I really remember about this week (or close to it) is that you started waving.  Mostly at your P-Pa.  Just another of your developmental skills that means you are that much closer to talking and being a complete little person.  In my mind a little person can walk, talk and feed theirself.  You got all but the talking down now.

And since I don't remember any other details we head to the pictures:



This was actually a REALLY fun moment in time.  I was sitting on the couch and you were of course running around on the floor.  I had one of your blankets and decided to throw it on you.  Kind of like and advanced game of peek-a-boo.  Well rather than do the smart thing and stop and take it off you kept going!  You walked around like a costumed Halloween ghost!  This action was repeated several more times after you took the blanket off.  Fortunately for me there was no running into things and crying.  That would have made me felt bad.  Instead I think we all had a good time.  Family fun!

Well, that's all I got for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment