Sunday, March 6, 2011

36 Weeks - Second Tooth


I am so far behind in my posting you will think these next three posts are almost pointless (at least that is how I feel), but I have committed myself to posting once for every week your first year and I am going to do my best to do that!  I am a man of my word, even if I gave that word to no one but myself.

This week we found a second tooth popping up next to your first on the bottom.  Everything else was pretty much status quo.  You still like to walk around and get into everything.  I wonder if you think there just isn't enough time in the day and that is why you only spend 5 seconds per activity that you do per day.  5 seconds running around, 5 seconds carrying something, 5 seconds patiently in my lap, 5 seconds reading a book, 5 more seconds running around... Go, go go!  If we could bottle your energy and save it for later I am sure you would be a happy adult.

Since I am behind and have really forgotten the details of week 36, the rest will be a story in pictures:



Ah, yes.  The entertainment center you "helped" me build.  I started fairly early in the day (after breakfast) and began the lengthy project.  Part of the reason it took so long is I am not 100% at following directions.  More like 95%.  The other reason is you wanted to climb every stack of wood or box that I had related to the project. Your mom just thinks that stuff is priceless but all I see is a girl about to fall down and cry.  Not that I am opposed to your having adventures, just opposed to your crying right now.  When you are older I can reason with you (to an extent).  But now I can't do anything about your crying.  You don't want to cuddle, you don't understand my words... frustrating.  Good thing you haven't fallen off of anything yet.  I bet that makes your mom feel vindicated (she actually just told me it's a good thing that she thinks your moments are priceless because now we have pictures of them).

On to the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment