Monday, May 17, 2010

A blog for my baby...

I am terrible at journaling. I think it is all part of growing up in the digital age. Something I think you will come to understand as you get older. It is just SO much easier to type things than slowly write out the thoughts that scroll across my mind.

With that in mind, I decided I would create an online journal of sorts to chronicle your life. If it works out then you will have a "written" record of your youth. Something to immortalize the passing moments of childhood and make them easier to recall down the avenues of aging.

I also think that with this being electronic there is a greater chance for me to be consistent. All I have to do is put a bookmark in my favorites in the web browser at home and *BAM* every time I am online I will be reminded that the journal is here, waiting for an update.

I hope the URL for this is easy to remember. http://fromdaddytobrooklynn.blogspot.com
Because that is really what it is. From me to you. My thoughts, feelings, actions all in regards to you and your actions, feelings and thoughts (I assume they will come in that order as you get older).

So here it is, the start of something wonderful (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment