Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One Week

Your mom has a friend who is/was doing a week by week chronicling of her baby's growth and development with photos.  We both think it is a great idea.  And I think it goes great with the blog here.


No real updates to make on your development, etc.  The nights certainly have gotten better.  Even when you are not sleeping it is much easier to console you.  Let me tell you, a not screaming Brooklynn is much nicer than a screaming Brooklynn.  You are back up to 8 pounds and 1/4 ounce gaining 4 ounces in two days.

I suppose I could tell you about being awake.  You like to look over your right shoulder.  I don't know what you are looking at since you can only see 8-10 inches away from your face, and usually when you are looking that way I am 8-10 inches away in front of you but you would rather look over your shoulder.  It is rather adorable.

You still like bouncing, although you don't last long in your bouncer.  I still think you just want to get me into shape.  Since sitting on the exercise ball for long periods holding you makes my back sore I have taken a new position on the ball with my back against it legs out front so I can still bounce you.



You are a silly little girl but I sure do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment