Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8 Weeks and Slobbering


So I am over a week late on this one. But I am pretty sure this is about when you started to slobber.  Like a lot.  Uncontrollably.  It's not like it is a big deal, but you sometimes make a mess.  On occasion you slobber in larger quantities than you spit up.  Which isn't a very surprising since you don't spit up much if at all.

To get a little ahead of myself, we were in Utah and your Great Aunt Penny was watching you while we ate lunch at a pretty great burger joint and you were fussing a little bit.  To calm you down, Penny placed you across her lap.  When she was done she looked like she had an "accident."  There was a puddle of drool all over her lap.  She was a good sport about it and didn't even flinch.  And she isn't the only one.  P-Pa was holding you and you were slobbering and it was running down his hand like a river.  I offered to get a wipe but he said it didn't bother him in the slightest.

Since it has been so long since you were actually 8 weeks old I don't know that I have anything else to say.  So here is another cute picture of you. You are sitting up all  by yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment