Tuesday, August 10, 2010

9 Week Check Up. Time to Crawl!


Crawling?  No not really.  But that doesn't mean you don't try.  But since the doctor said that you were way advanced with your motor skills, it may not be far away.  You be the judge.



Pretty good, huh?  Just get those arms moving and you will have it down.  That was actually at the hotel in Logan the day before you turned 2 months, but it certainly is a milestone worth recording, no?

Now about the check up.  I will do the highlights.  11 pounds even.  23 5/8" long.  70% in weight.  95% in height.  The bad news - 37 1/2" in head circumference (40%).  You have no idea how much of a relief the check up was for me.  Almost daily we get told how cute and little you are.  And I don't want you to be too little.  Little, sure, but not too little.  I also don't want you to be huge, but that is obviously not a concern as you look nothing like your cousin Bryson.  So to hear that you are a healthy weight and a good height, well that is just awesome.  The whole head thing- well if that was a concern I am sure your mom would have passed along the doctors concern.  So I won't worry about it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment