Tuesday, September 21, 2010

15 Weeks and sick


At least one of us is sick.  At that one is me.  I could blame you because you had a runny nose this last week. It was pretty bad.  You would have snot running down your face, when you slept you would snore like your mom and worst of all you sounded congested.  But I won't blame you.  No, that would just be wrong.  I can't blame your mom because she isn't sick.  She usually gets it from me so in a week she will probably be ill and blaming me.  I don't really know who to blame.  But I am sick.  Sick enough to stay home from work and type out this blog.

So what do I have to report on from this week?  I think you really are starting to know who your mom and I are.  Well you probably already knew your mom pretty well, but today I really felt that you knew who I was and you wanted to spend time with ME.  It may not have been long, it may not have been that different from your time with your mom, but it meant a lot to me that you recognize the difference between me and your mom and wanting to spend time with me.


OK, that obviously isn't a photo from this morning but it is you and me together and I love that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment